Greenberg Traurig is proud to be a part of the downtown Miami corridor and contribute to the continued development and renewal of our "Magic City." Our move to the Wells Fargo Center in Fall 2010 allowed for us to create an environmentally friendly office space in a LEED-certified building that addresses the changing spatial and generational needs and demands of our clients and the legal industry. In addition, the world-class hotel adjacent to our building and its respective amenities create an enhanced workplace experience for our business staff and attorneys."
– Richard Giusto, Managing Shareholder/ Co-Chair Real Estate Department – Miami
Wells Fargo Center adjoins the five-star JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, the first in its class, five-star hotel and the Hotel Beaux Arts. The only other JW Marriot Marquis is in Dubai. The hotel's five-star amenities are available to the tenants of Wells Fargo Center.
- 19th Floor Entertainment Complex
- Virtual Bowling | Billiards | NBA-Approved Basketball Court |Stainless Steel Sky Pool | 3D Theatre Room | World-Renowned Jim Mclean Golf School with Simulators & Putting Greens
- Met2 Fitness Center with Technogym Equipment Free Weights
- Enliven Spa and Salon
- 20,000 Square Foot Conference Center & Ballroom Facilities
- Over 300 Luxurious Hotel Rooms
- On-Site Retail Shops
- Valet Parking
- On-Site Dining & Lounges
- Opening Soon Boulud Sud
- Met Café & Bar
- Threefortyflve Restaurant
- Intermezzo Café
The Office Tower
- 752,488 Square Foot Class A Office Tower Completed in 2010
- Rises 47 Stories with Biscayne Bay & City Views
- Fifth Tallest Building in Florida at 647 Feet
- Offering First Generation Office Space
with Efficient +/- 27,500 RSF Floor Plates
- An Integral Component of The Met
- Attached to the only Five-Star JW Marriott Marquis/Hotel Beaux Arts in the U.S.
- Met I - 447 Unit Residential Condominium Tower
- Whole Foods Market – Construction Underway
- Planned 5 Story MET Square Entertainment Building
- Upscale, 12-Screen Movie Theatre
- 20,000 Square Feet of Retail Space
- Direct Access to 1-95, Brickell Ave. & Biscayne Blvd. Within Downtown's Enterprise Zone
- 1,300 Space Parking Garage: Parking Ratio 1/1,000 RSF
- Valet Parking Available at the Adjacent JW Marriott Marquis Miami
- One Block to the Metro Mover Easy Access to Metro-Rail
- State-Of-The-Art Telecommunications Systems with Fiber Optic Capabilities
- 24-Hour Security & Proximity Card Controlled Access
- Gold LEED Certified
Wells Fargo Center is home to some of the most prominent and respected companies in the country including Wells Fargo Bank | McDermott, Will & Emery | Greenberg, Traurig | Deloitte.
The development is owned by MetLife, one of the premiere office building owners in the country. MetLife oversees a well diversified real estate investment portfolio, which is one of the largest in the U.S. and consists of real estate equities, commercial mortgages and agricultural mortgages. MetLife is a global leader in real estate investment and real estate asset management. MetLife's real estate investment focus includes office, multi-family, industrial and retail properties.